- Breakfast conversation includes discussion of running plans for the evening.
- Your 11 year old informs you of where he wants to run on the weekend.
- Running gear takes up a large part of your wardrobe and shoe rack.
- Social events are planned around the family race calendar.
- You can eat treats without feeling guilty.
- You have a sneaking suspicion that you're addicted to earning race finish line bling.
- Your children's Christmas wish lists have running related items on them.
- You have more than one running playlist that you listen to on a regular basis.
Tuesday, 30 September 2014
You know you're a running family when:
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Thursday, 18 September 2014
Friday, 5 September 2014
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
I found a link to this on Twitter. It is a tool which shows you the closest parkruns to you, location on the map, travel time and directions. I don't know if it is an official parkrun product but I have tested it out and it works well. Click on this link to use the tool for yourself.